Isthmia is a Greek village and community 7.5 km southeast of Corinth. It is located in the south entry of Corinth Canal. The community spreads in the place where the Isthmian Games were held in antiquity.
- Corinth Canal - 4.3 mi / 6.9 km
- Historical and Folklore Museum of Corinth - 7.1 mi / 11.5 km
- Temple of Apollo - 10.5 mi / 16.9 km
- Ancient Corinth - 10.6 mi / 17 km
- Archaeological Museum of Ancient Corinth - 10.6 mi / 17 km
- Acrocorinth - 12.8 mi / 20.6 km
- Castle of Penteskoufi - 13.6 mi / 21.8 km
Kalamaki Beach Resort has a unique location at the point where mainland Greece meets the Peloponesse. It is near the Corinth Canal at the Isthmus of Corinth and the impressive Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus. Kalamaki Beach 4 star Resort lies on a beautiful organized beach perfect for sunbathing under Greece’s blue sky. Only one hour from Athens and close to famous sightseeing areas the accommodation features two swimming pools, one for adults and one for children. The resort has four tennis courts of green quartz sand, a fitness room with techno gym equipment, a volleyball grass court, a table tennis and a billiard table.
Read more about the accommodation on the Partners page.
Here's what's included:
We provide a uniquely personal approach to creating and arranging your travel schedule, accommodation , excursions and experiences..
You can choose from:
- Visit to the local wineries at Nemea village
- Boat Trip through the Corinth
- Theatrical Performance (Ancient Greek Drama)
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Holistic Full Body Oil Massage
- Reiki therapy
- Cardio and Core Training
- Aqua aerobic
We have local, professional guides for all our Cycling, Hiking, Running and Trekking activities.
We create a tailor made holiday experience to make your visit to Isthmia exactly what you expected and more.